- A comprehensive review of the relevant literature focusing on common running injuries, function and performance.
- An assessment criteria detailing the evidence-based assessment process we use in practice.
- A practical session that can help you make sense of gait analysis and how to transfer your findings into secondary assessments and training strategies.
- A complementary Practical Manual and flowcharts to help guide your assessments and interventions containing over 30 assessments and exercises.
- Examples of evidence based strength training to boost running performance.
This workshop is suitable for personal trainers (Cert 4 and above), exercise scientists, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, S&C coaches, massage and physical therapists, and RUNNERS!
For dates of upcoming workshops and registration details head to our Events page.
This workshop has been accredited for 8CPD Points with ESSA!
This workshop has been accredited for 8CECs with Fitness Australia!
Share this with others