Corrective Exercise Australia’s ‘Mobility Training: Techniques for achieving great movement’ workshop will equip you as an exercise professional to understand the impact, relevance and correct application of various mobility training techniques such as; foam-rolling, stretching and trigger point release to help improve your clients’ health, function and performance.
At the workshop you will establish a strategic approach to dealing with muscle tightness affecting injury, posture and movement, based on clinical evidence and current research.
- learn what the research has to say about mobility training
- understand the physiology of tightness
- learn to perform a flexibility assessment to guide your programming
- learn to apply the right techniques (stretching vs foam-rolling, etc) to address specific tightnesses.
- develop a joint by joint approach to achieving great movement
- learn practical techniques to improve global movements before your very eyes!
This workshop is suitable for personal trainers (Cert 4 and above), exercise scientists, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, S&C coaches, and massage and physical therapists.
Dates of upcoming workshops and registration details can be found on our Events page.
This workshop has been accredited by Fitness Australia for 6 Fitness Australia Continuing Education Credits (CECs) (You must be registered as a Personal Trainer to attain Fitness Australia CECs for this program).
The ESSA Professional Development Committee certifies that this Professional Development offering meets the criteria for 5 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) PointsShare this with others