The ability to move freely and easily is a common barrier for our clients to achieve better health.
This is particularly the case for movement dysfunction of the lower body. Corrective Exercise Australia’s ‘Lower Body Function – from Rehab to Performance’ workshop gives the Exercise, Movement and Health professional a broad range of lower body assessment techniques to gain deep understanding of:
- how their clients are currently able to move throughout the pelvis, hips, knees, ankles and feet;
- how this can be directly related to past and present injury presentations;
- how to select assessments to better understand the dysfunction;
- how to apply suitable corrective exercises to address the observed movement issues
- and how to build large movements from the ground up through specific exercise selection.
This workshop will challenge your ability to problem solve in the realm of musculoskeletal assessment and expand upon the practical assessment and correction techniques you currently use in practice.
This workshop is suitable for personal trainers (Cert 4 and above), exercise scientists, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, S&C coaches, and massage and physical therapists.
Dates of upcoming workshops and registration details can be found on our Events page.
The ESSA Professional Development Committee certifies that this Professional Development offering meets the criteria for 5 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points
This workshop has been accredited by Fitness Australia for 7 Continuing Education Credits (CECs) (You must be registered as a Gym Instructor or Personal Trainer to attain Fitness Australia CECs for this program)
Share this with others