Event Phone: 08 8431 2111
- March 6, 2016
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Been thinking about purchasing a M.A.T?
Have you seen our M.A.T and want to learn more?
Want to know if your clients, patients or athletes are at risk of injury?
Want to be able to stop guessing and start measuring improvement in movement and function?
Have you purchased a M.A.T and want to learn from the creators?
Like quick CPD courses?
This worth 5 CEC’s with Fitness Australia.
You will learn:
- Where movement and injury risk screening fits into your practice?
- How to perform 8 tests adapted from the literature to determine injury risk of your clients, patients or athletes using the M.A.T.
- How to determine if your athletes are ready to return to sport following injury.
- How to use our injury screening guide and automated injury risk calculator.
- How to use our M.A.T to build confidence, increased adherence to management or training programs, drive patients/clients through your door and increase your bottom line.
This course is suitable for:
- AHPRA registered professional such as
- Occupational Therapists
- Myotherapists – IRMA Accredited
- Remedial Massage Therapists
- Exercise physiologists
- Strength + Conditioning Coaches – 5 CEC’s with Fitness Australia
- Personal Trainers – 5 CEC’s with Fitness Australia
Duration: 3 Hours of highly practical CPD that will add significant value to your day-to-day work.
Cost: ONLY $169.95 which includes your very own M.A.T